

It was our year to spend Christmas in Atlanta. Emily, Belle and I went up a couple of days before Christmas to visit with friends and then Tommy joined us on Christmas Eve. We all decided that it would be best to go to the children's mass with Emily. Lets just say that mass is a little different then the candlelight service we are all used too. It was very entertaining when the Priest "got a call" from Santa and he showed up during the homily. As usual Emily kept us all very entertained throughout the service, especially when she pointed to a large button on Susie's jacket and said "big butt" really loud. I think there were some chuckles from the pew behind us.
I am not sure Emily really understood the concept of Christmas. She was excited there were presents, but not real sure what to do after that. She spent most of the morning concerned about where Reece, Andrew and Tina's dog, was. We enjoyed a full day at Andrew and Tina's with a delicious turkey dinner. We sure had a good time.
Such sweet pictures! I am so happy that you started a blog. I need to get back into posting on ours! I fell behind after Christmas! I look forward reading more!!!
ReplyDelete