Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Exciting Weekend







This past weekend was an exciting one for the Manning family. Tommy, Emily and I were going to Birmingham for Tommy's cousins wedding. We were looking forward to seeing everyone and having everyone see Emily.



On our way to Alabama we made a stop in Atlanta to see Andrew, Tina and Steph. We wanted them to see Emily and her fabulous new shirt. They all really enjoyed it. After breakfast we continued on to Birmingham where Emily would showcase her new shirt to her Mammie, Papa, Aunt Cali and Uncle G. They were all also thrilled with her shirt. I am sure by now you are wondering what was so special about her shirt. Well...Emily was sporting a "I'm the Big Sister" shirt. We have been keeping our secret for awhile and were anxiously waiting to tell everyone in person. We are expecting baby #2 September 15th. We get to find out the gender on April 14th. We are really excited and know that Emily will make a great big sister. She is so helpful!






In addition to the exciting news, we really enjoyed the wedding. Tommy's cousin looked beautiful and I have to say Emily looked pretty darn cute too. It was so great to spend time with Tommy's family and have Emily and Cooper play together. They had such a good time. I wish we were closer so they could play more often.






It was a long ride back to Florida, but overall it was an awesome weekend and we were so glad we got to see and share our exciting news with everyone.



1 comment:

  1. Emily looks precious in the party dress! I love the look on her face in the first picture. You can just tell that she is having a great time.

    I am so thrilled that you are expecting #2!!! You will be in our prayers for another healthy pregnancy! Make sure you don't let Emily wear you out, it's a lot of work keeping up with a toddler! Congratulation to all of you!

    ReplyDelete