This past weekend we decided it was time to change Emily's crib into a toddler bed. It wasn't going to be much longer that I could bend over the crib and put her in, so now seemed like a great time. She really had a great time helping mommy and daddy. She had her own allen wrench that she was using too. It was really kind of fun. After we got it all put together and Tommy went to put all the tools away Emily, Belle and I all got in her big girl bed to surprise daddy. I think Belle liked the idea of finally being able to get into Emily's bed. So far she
has done great with it. When she wakes up she gets out of bed and comes and finds us. It is hard to believe what a big girl she is now
.
has done great with it. When she wakes up she gets out of bed and comes and finds us. It is hard to believe what a big girl she is now
.
No comments:
Post a Comment