Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Princess for a Day Half Marathon

For those of you who haven't heard I am beginning a new journey and have signed up for a half marathon on March 7, 2010. I have become a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training, whose mission is to cure leukemia and lymphoma and other blood cancers. For the next 5 months, I will dedicate my mind and my body to help find a cure for these terrible diseases. I won't be able to train for this event alone, and I would be honored if you would help me. My goal is to raise $2,100. No pledge is too small! You can can click on the link to my fundraising page or you can donate by check.
If you choose to make a donation by check, please make it out to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) and mail it to:
11516 Park Promenade
Clermont, FL 34711.
Don't forget every donation is tax deductible!!

I want to thank you in advance for your help and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment