Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Begins

This year since we were spending Christmas in Ocean Springs, my parents decided to come to our house and have a small Christmas weekend with us before we went. On Friday night, we had our great friends Ashton and Sarah over so Emily could exchange presents with Leighton. Emily got a supper cute Snow White apron. Hopefully I can put her to work soon! We sure love Uncle Ashton and Aunt Sarah!
Then on Saturday Tommy and I got to do something we haven't done in two years, shop at the outlets all day with no kids. Thanks Dad and Susie for keeping the kids. Tommy and I enjoyed finishing up Christmas shopping for everyone else. Then on Saturday night we went to dinner and then came back and opened presents. It is so fun watching Emily open presents. I think she enjoys opening just as much as the present itself. She got lots of great things to play with.



Then before we left for Ocean Springs we opened Christmas presents from Uncle Andrew and Aunt Tina. They both liked their new toys. By this point it was a little hard to keep Emily out of the other wrapped presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment