We celebrated Christmas in Ocean Springs with Tommy's family. Cali and Gannon and Cooper were there too. It was so much fun having the kids all together on Christmas morning to see all the fun stuff Santa had left them. I think Emily was a little overwhelmed by all the stuff. It was a princess explosion! She really enjoyed seeing all of the new toys, but again really enjoyed opening and assisting with opening presents. She helped Cole open his presents too.
When the boys are away, the girls will play (and kids)!
Gannon left to go back to Tuscaloosa and Tommy and his dad went to the hunting camp, so that left us girls and kids to have some fun. Cali and I took Cooper and Emily to the park. They sure had a fun time. Cooper even taught Emily a new way to go down the slide (the teacher in me doesn't approve!) We also had plenty of time to play and goof off with all our new toys. Emily and Cooper had a great time playing together. I know Emily is missing her cousin.
No comments:
Post a Comment