Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Monkey see Monkey do

Emily is at the age now where everything you do she does her best to do too. Yesterday I was putting away laundry in our bedroom and Emily of course was trying to help me take the clothes out of the basket. Once we finished putting the laundry away I was carrying the laundry basket back to the laundry room when Emily picked up another laundry basket and proceeded to do the same thing. She was carrying it with both hands, but I was afraid she would bump her hands on the door so I took my basket and put it on my hip and held it with one hand to go and help her. Just as I was approaching her she picked up the basket and tried to put it on her hip just like me. I just looked at her and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment