Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun







Emily really enjoyed Easter this year. She had her first Easter egg hunt on Thursday at school. They practiced during the day how to hunt eggs, so by the time the real one came around she was ready. She had fun walking around looking for the eggs, but was more excited about opening them to see what was inside.



Then on Saturday, Emily and I went with our neighbors to an Easter egg hunt at a local church. It was supposed to be this great big egg hunt. Emily was looking forward to using her bucket and hunting for more eggs. It turns out they just basically throw eggs on the ground and you walk and pick them up. I have to say we weren't real impressed.



Then on Easter sunday we went to "Nana's" house. That is Sam's grandmas house. We had a wonderful Easter lunch. We are so fortunate to have such great friends to share a holiday with. Emily really liked getting to see Sam and hunt eggs with him and his cousins. The kids were really cute. They had a fun time playing and hunting eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures Andrea, I am so glad to hear that you had family to spend Easter with. Is today the big day?!?!?!?!?!?! I am so excited, call me when you have time after your appointment! I will be thinking about you all day!!!

    ReplyDelete