While we were in Ocean Springs, the kids and I took a trip to New Orleans to see Aunt Steph. It wasn't the prettiest day, but we managed to have some fun at the aquarium. Ashton, Sarah and Leighton even met us there. It was so fun to watch Emily "explore" while I continue to realize she has no fear! We got to pet and fed Stingrays, pet a Nurse Shark and touch a Coral Snake. I think even Aunt Steph was surprised I touched the snake. We also saw many different kinds of fish, an anaconda, albino alligator, birds and lots of other neat sea life. Overall we had a great time. Cole even enjoyed it.

Then after the aquarium, lunch and a nap, we enjoyed Christmas with Aunt Steph. Emily got a new princess tent that I know she will enjoy playing in. Then we walked over to the Waldorf hotel next to Steph's apartment to see the Christmas lights and have a little dessert. When we walked into the hotel Emily stopped and said "Oh, it's so beautiful". Gotta love how dramatic a 2 year old can be.
I did forget to mention that one of the highlights of the day in New Orleans was riding in the cart and on the elevator to Aunt Steph's apartment. Who needs Disney when you can ride on luggage carts and in elevators!



Thanks for coming to visit. I had fun with you and Emmy and Carlos... I mean Cole. Good times and enjoyed the elevator rides!
ReplyDelete