Friday, June 24, 2011

Who has a Blog?



I almost forgot my login for the blog it has been that long. I guess when people say life is busy, they know what they are talking about. As most of you know, I took over a maternity leave teaching in October and taught through the end of the school year. I am now in my second week of summer and am still trying to catch up.



Not too much exciting has happened over the last 9 months. The kids are still funny as ever and growing so fast. They love (and hate) to play together. They like to be silly and make each other laugh. We haven't been traveling a whole lot, but now that it is summer we have planned lots of trips. I promise to update this throughout the summer (and hopefully the fall) so you can see all the fun we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment