Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Great to Be from Alabama!

This past weekend Tommy and I went to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game. We had a blast. The weather in Atlanta was very cold compared to our typical Florida weather. We got to Atlanta Friday night and met Cali and Gannon at the hotel. We went to a delicious dinner and then out for a drink or two.

Then Saturday the fun really began. We got up and got ready for a great day. We tailgated with Andrew, Tina, Steph, Cali, Gannon and some of Andrew's friends. It was very cold, but worth it. The game itself was awesome if you are an Alabama fan. The team couldn't have played any better. We had great seats in the end zone and were able to cheer the Crimson Tide to a big victory. Now the team is off to California (unfortunately not us) for the National Championship game. Roll Tide!



Also, I want to thank Dad and Susie for coming into town on Friday and watching the kids all weekend long. I know they enjoyed having you here and we definitely appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment