Happy Thanksgiving!
Where's Cole?
This year we celebrated Thanksgiving in Hilton Head with the Plousis family. It was so nice. This year I am so thankful for a wonderful family and two happy and healthy children. We are very blessed. Both Cole and Emily were great in the car which makes a pleasant trip anywhere. Tommy and I had the luxury of staying at my parents condo with Cole and they kept Emily. In case I haven't said it before, Cole likes to sleep in in the morning and Emily doesn't, so it was a little vacation for us. Dad and Susie were great hosts and provide alot of grandkid watching time. Tommy and I got to play golf on Friday with Andrew and Dad. It was a little cool, but lots of fun. Then we all sat around and bit our nails through the Alabama/Auburn game.
victory smiles
Luckily we won, or it would have been a long night. Saturday we had family pictures made on the beach. I am anxiously waiting to get those back. Overall it was a nice little trip to Hilton Head; lots of food, family and fun!Now we (Tommy and I) are getting ready to head to Atlanta for a fun SEC Championship game weekend. ROLL TIDE!



No comments:
Post a Comment