Thursday, May 6, 2010

8 months and a little more

Cole is 8 months old already. I can't believe how big (or how much he has grown would be more accurate). He went to the doctor on Tuesday and got clean bill of health. The doctor said everything sounded and looked great and went over in more detail all his test results. He weighed 17lbs 7oz which is 4oz more than Emily weighed at 6 months. He is long and lean. I wonder where he gets that from? :)

Cole is officially into everything. He has mastered crawling around the house. His favorite thing to do is to crawl into their bathroom and pull himself up on the tub and look in the tub. So the picture is the view I usually see of him from the living room.

He also loves to pull himself up on the ottoman too. The first day he did that he stood up and laughed like, look at me, I'm big stuff! He absolutely adores Emily. No one can make him laugh faster then she does. It is so fun to see the two of them together. They even enjoy taking a bath together. Cole wants to play in the tub just like Emily. I think they would stay in there all night if we let them.



We are officially into our summer lake routine. We have been out on the boat a couple of times and both the kids love it. Cole loves to watch the water splash as we cruise across the lake and then sit on the edge of the lake and play in the sand. Emily also is enjoying the boat a lot more this year. Her and Tommy have gone on a little fishing outing together too. It's going to be a fun summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment